Thursday, November 13, 2014

Nature takes her course..

Silver linings to the freeze:


So many options for these pretty green tomatoes: make chutney, fry them, grill them, pickle them, make tomato pie.. I'm leaning towards frying.


Picking these up all over the yard- fall treats..

Lastly I get time to knit for the impending babies due to my co-workers. We have two sets of twins coming in December, so I'm sticking to cute hats combined with sleepers and books. Hats are the perfect project for me right now- easy on, quick to complete (and very cute!).




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable. Those twins will not suffer from chilly noggins and will be stylin' no matter the weather.

    As to your green tomatoes - take a look at Mark Bittman's tomato cobbler. I made it with green tomatoes earlier this year and it was a real hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm fried green tomatoes ...
    Very cute hats =)

    ReplyDelete